Saturday, July 21, 2012

Something for a Saturday

Had to sew something today while I wait IMpatiently for my "Joy" fabric to arrive. 
I guess I could have taken a photo of it in progress, but that just ruins the surprise for you.
I'm not much of a secret keeper.
More of a bean spiller.
So I'll tell you it's a granny square pattern. 
Oh I so love those.
I had no idea they would be so fun to make.

Sew... back to the sewing of the day.
Decided to do this little project I've been leaving undone now for, well, 2.5 years? 3.5 years? 
Oh, I can't remember. 
It's the second half of a charm pack of Peace on Earth by 3 Sisters for Moda. 


This fabric line was an early love of mine for its Christmas but not-too-Christmas-to-be-left-out-all-year prints.

  
The backing and binding are the same red tone-on-tone floral.


Simple echo quilting straight down the runner.



This one is long and skinny. 
In the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment