Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day.

I thought I'd share mine and give ya'll a sneak preview...




My little girl, now 3, made this at church for me.

Silly how special these things are to her mom. :o)




Her precious handwriting.


But, never to be outdone... the husband totally surprised me with this card:



The best part wasn't the gift card...

The best part is the amount.

BHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I could have laughed forever as no such amount is possible.

Was it a subtle hint or an invitation to spend more than the card has on it?

I'm going with option B, :o).

Oh, and that "sneak peak" thing in the background...


Fabric is "Summer House" by Lily Ashbury for Moda - large appliqued flowers - some patchwork not shown... just needs some binding.

1 comment:

  1. Happy (belated) Mother's Day to you. Love the hand print and the amount on the card. Thoughtful guy:)

    Thank goodness I finanally was able to get the internet working in this hotel. I see something really awesome coming:)

    ReplyDelete