Monday, May 2, 2011

Charlevoix

Had a little fun with some new things this past week.


First up, a scalloped edge.


I've had the tool for making these lovely edges for months now but I've been slightly intimidated by them.


Only because I didn't want to leave what I knew worked already.


Well, you can't play it safe forever.




Charlevoix Table Topper 20" x 20"


Up next, diamonds.


I saw this really cute blog picture and tutorial of an argyle pillow.


I thought to myself, "self, that argyle looks pretty easy, and I can quilt the crossing lines."


I really didn't think this one through very well.


Turns out diamonds are incredibly tedious to pin and sew... incredibly.


Especially when you make them this small.


But I like the look so well, I'd do it again.




Charlevoix Table Topper 17.5" x 24"

They look like a wonderful picnic at the park to me!

More pics in the shop.

Ooo, and I have more to post in a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment