Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Slow Walk in the Park


I feel like everything takes forever to accomplish now.
A simple run into the store to grab 3 items takes over a half hour.
Efficiency is a "thing of the past" these days.
Such is life.

But with much effort and my running outside at dusk to get this picture - this quilt happily moves to the completed column in my head (you know, that endless to do list that lives in there!).

It's a large baby quilt/small lap quilt size (40" x 50") in Central Park by Kate Spain for Moda (love).

More pics are posted with the listing in the shop.

I'm sure none of you other moms ever find that there's too little time in the day, right? :o)

4 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love this one. Did you use a pattern or make it up? Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am drooling!!! So worth the slow walk. I could not click the keys fast enough to be sure it was coming to Cleveland:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute quilt. Really like the design you used. The white really sets off the Central Park fabrics.

    ReplyDelete