Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Trespassing with Fandango


Oh, yes I did! I HAD to though! Okay, so maybe it wasn't THAT necessary... But it was fun and made my day slightly adventurous... pathetic, I know.
The golf course is right across the street from us and it just looked so pleasant today.
This new quilt friend is all half square triangles in Fandango by Kate Spain for Moda.
It measures 49" x 59" and is in the shop with more pictures.
These little flags of beautiful fabric are just sooo cheerful I love them.

On a side note, have you ever discovered you are covered in what my husband has termed "thigh dandruff"??
Well, apparently knit pants are great for collecting the little fuzzies that fall off of all the pinked edges of Moda's precut fabrics.
Not to worry...
It just means I'm having a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Love love love this one! I've been meaning to make a half square quilt. I get thigh dandruff all the time. And strings everywhere, all over my back as if I had rolled on the ground in a pile of strings!

    ReplyDelete