Wednesday, May 19, 2010

More Bar Harbor


With the florals from this fabric line (Bar Harbor by Minick and Simpson for Moda) charm pack I made this little table topper (18" x 29") that is posted for sale.

(Diane, you should recognize this project since you were here for the start of it and are at least partially to blame! hehe. also at least partially to blame for that massive Arcadia purchase.)

The "non-florals" were used here.
I really enjoyed this fabric line.
Up next... ARCADIA!!!
It's already in the works (and if I wasn't lazy I would show you my progress).

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful.

    I can't wait. I haven't even cut mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty. I like the colors and the pattern too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity. I could certainly see it made up in so many different colors and prints. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking time to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad I missed this one. I know the owner is happy though. I have the post up today featuring your stars. Thank you for sharing your excellent work.

    ReplyDelete