Sunday, November 22, 2009

gloomy, rainy, cold, awful day. with happy quilting.

What a gloomy, rainy, cold, awful day and still no banner border... grr... a few new fun things did get finished instead. I had to distract myself from the dismal outdoors. Already posted too!
Baby quilt in femine florals! Fabric is Nouveau by Sentimental Studios for Moda.

Baby Quilt in surfer colors... also Nouveau by Sentimental Studios for Moda.

And a runner in Figgy Pudding by Basic Grey for Moda. Simply delicious... maybe I shouldn't post this one. Eventually I should decorate my own house too. HA!

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous now. I have been eyeing figgy pudding for some time now. I want to make a cute tree skirt with it, however, I probably won't get to it this year. It is very cute.

    ReplyDelete